Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Hazelnut cookies"




I found an old Disney recipe book that I got when I was probably 8 years old. I discovered that I hadn't tried any of the recipes. So I decided to "fix" that! 


Ingredients

  • 2 eggs
  • 85g sugar
  • 60g flour
  • 50g hazelnuts


Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 200°C(392°F).
  2. Beat the eggs.
  3. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture becomes pale yellow and a bit fluffy.
  4. Stir in the flour
  5. Finely chop the hazelnuts and add to the mixture. Stir everything nicely together.
  6. Take a small teaspoon and put small spoonfulls of cookie dough on a tray that's been lined with a baking sheet. The dough will be quite runny so leave at least 2 cm between cookies.
  7. Bake for about 6-7 minutes or until cookies turn golden.
Review: They were very easy and quick to make. I had to bake them for 12 minutes instead of what recipe said...but they turned out just fine eventually!  I liked that they had nuts in them and that they were crunchy - went well with a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment